Closed Taco Cantina O4W for lease is located at 480 John Wesley Dobbs Ave NE Suite 120, Atlanta, GA 30312 at the Gates of the Old Fourth Ward.
Taco Cantina O4W opened in December 2017 but absentee Owner was unable to grow business per other commitments and another open restaurant they own.
Located in the retail section of Tribute Lofts. A family-owned business, husband and wife team, Adolfo & Brianna Gonzalez strive to serve quality fresh food, delicious cocktails, with a fun, neighborly atmosphere.
Hot location with great visibility. A former industrial area, the Old Fourth Ward is trendy hub attracting foodies and shoppers. Hip eateries and indie fashion stores fill Ponce City Market, Krog Street Market in the vast 1920s Sears, Roebuck & Co. building, while Irwin Street Market is a cozier spot offering artisan foods. The Atlanta BeltLine’s Eastside Trail is a converted railway line for walking and cycling. Nearby, Historic Fourth Ward Park has a skatepark park.
Krog & Ponce Markets, Beltline, Inman Park, North Highland, and In-Town Atlanta Trade Area minutes to anywhere in Atlanta
16-bar stools at the full-service bar.
Long term lease with plenty of time left with an option to renew.
Excellent Landlord just installed all new HVAC units.
State of the art kitchen is fully up to code and in mint condition.
Original build out was $650,000 to open doors.
The kitchen can pump out any cuisine or volume whether QSR, Casual and or upscale.
Rent is $5200 per month in base rent and $1648 per month in CAM/Tax/Insurance (Operating expenses include HOA fees, insurance, property taxes, solid waste taxes and maintenance of the grease trap.)
Convert works except for a Coffee or Espresso Bar as that would compete with Condesa Coffee next door.
The restaurant is fully equipped but all furniture and equipment are owned by the previous Owner. The landlord has acquired assets from the previous Tenant. The lease requires the prospective Tenant buying equipment package for $25,000.
See more info below Photo Gallery.
TO VIEW PHOTO GALLERY AND MAXIMIZE SIZE CLICK ON ANY PHOTO AND USE YOUR ARROW KEY TO ADVANCE.
The Old Fourth Ward’s borders:
- West: Piedmont Avenue, across which is Downtown Atlanta
- East: the BeltLine, across which are Poncey–Highland and Inman Park
- North: Ponce de Leon Avenue, across which is Midtown Atlanta
- South: MARTA Green Line and Oakland Cemetery, across which are Grant Park and Cabbagetown
The exception is the area west of Boulevard and south of Freedom Parkway which, although historically part of Atlanta’s Fourth Ward (see Atlanta annexations and wards, is considered a separate recognized neighborhood called Sweet Auburn.
The neighborhood can be divided into three areas, with Freedom Parkway and Boulevard serving as dividing lines.
Two of the city’s iconic walking and biking trails intersect in the neighborhood:
Other parks include:
The Old Fourth Ward is one of Atlanta’s best neighborhoods for viewing street art. Some of the best locations to view street art in the Old Fourth Ward include Decatur St., Edgewood Ave. and on and around the Eastside Trail of the Atlanta Beltline. The Outerspace Project is responsible for bringing many works of street art to the Old Fourth Ward. Several examples of street art in the Old Fourth Ward are found on the Atlanta Street Art Map.
- Ponce City Market
- Edgewood Avenue around Boulevard has become a bar and restaurant district after decades of neglect, prior to 2013 having been known for “drug traffic, petty crime, and homeless hideaways”. Sister Louisa’s Church of the Living Room and Ping Pong Emporium, a bar,is a landmark here.
- Atlanta Medical Center, formerly Georgia Baptist Hospital
- Industrial architecture along the BeltLine Eastside Trail, including the DuPre Excelsior Mill and National NuGrape Company lofts
- part of the Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site, including King’s Birth Home
- Atlanta Civic Center
- Edward C. Peters House
- Homage to King sculpture
- WSB-TV tower
- The Carter Center borders the neighborhood
- Old Fourth Distillery – Atlanta’s 1st distillery since prohibition. located on Edgewood Ave.
Click here to sign up for our free email alerts
to get new listings, price changes, updates and news.
If you need more information about this or any of our other listings,
please click here to electronically fill out our CA/NDA.