This East Cobb ( Marietta, GA ) restaurant has incredible demographics surrounded by a hi density of middle to very hi income residences, restaurants, retail shops, high schools, and daytime businesses. Super hi traffic location in nationally anchored retail center with Publix. Tons of parking. Space is 2450/sf with seating for almost a 100 guests with outdoor courtyard seating 20. Well established and popular eatery serving casual fare with a nice selection of wines since 2000. This business was very profitable. Fully equipped and turnkey with amazing loyal staff.
TO VIEW PHOTO GALLERY AND MAXIMIZE SIZE CLICK ON ANY PHOTO AND USE YOUR ARROW KEY TO ADVANCE.
- Cherokee County to the north
- Willeo Creek and Roswell in Fulton County to the northeast
- the Chattahoochee River and Sandy Springs in Fulton County to the southeast
- Bell’s Ferry Road, I-575, and the Marietta city limits to the west, and
- Interstate 285 and the Cumberland/Galleria edge city at the southern tip.