The Shumacher Group, Inc. and Crowder Realty just leased a fully equipped restaurant at 1110 EAST CHERRY STREET, JESUP, GA 31545. The The Shumacher Group, Inc. and Steve Josovitz represented Landlord in transaction.
The new Tenant is the The Buccaneer Club a two-unit well established and popular seafood restaurant group with current locations in Townsend and Brunswick.
This is the first project teaming with Charlie Crowder and Dean Vickers of Crowder Realty. We currently are partnering with Crowder Realty on there prime located fully equipped restaurant in Ellijay available for sale or lease.
CLICK HERE for Ellijay property info
Located at great corner of Hwy 341 & Hwy 301. This fully equipped restaurant site offers high traffic and visibility and great demographics. Shares site with $3 million per year McDonalds & Friendly Express C-Store. Just down the road from huge Rayonier Plant that employs over 2,500 people and undergoing $1 Billion expansion.
– Building Size: Approx. 2,000 SF
– Signage: One Large Monument Sign
– Parking: Approx. 40 spaces
– Fully Equipped for Restaurant
- 3– Five Ton HVAC Package Units
- 400 Amp/ 3 Phase/ 208-240 Volt Electrical
- 1 Inch Natural Gas Service
- 1.5 Inch Water Line Service
- City Sewer with a 1,500 Gallon Grease Trap
- 6’x8’ Walk-In Freezer
- 6’x8’ Walk-In Cooler
- 3 Compartment Stainless Steel Sink with 24” Intregal Drain Board
- 10’ Stainless Steel Updraft Cooking Area with Fire Suppression Unit
- Refrigeration System Throughout
- Stainless Steel Back Bar
- 4’ Pie Case
Demographics (2013) 1-MILE 3-MILE 5-MILE
POPULATION- 2,497 11,493 18,975
HOUSEHOLDS- 947 3,600 6,403
AVG HH INCOME- $46,452 $50,627 $51,186
EXPENDITURES- $902,761 $3,480,712 $6,459,308