- The Shumacher Group, Inc just sold Fun Forest in Duluth. The Shumacher Group,Inc. and Steve Josovitz represented Seller in transaction.
- #1316 NAME/CONCEPT: FUN FOREST an Indoor Playground for Children.
- ADDRESS/AREA INFO: 1630 Pleasant Hill Rd Suite 110, Duluth, GA 30096
- SIZE/TYPE: 10,000 Sq feet
- RENTAL RATE/TERMS/OPTIONS: Currently pay 5,700 a month all included. Cheap rent for the location and space
- OPERATING HISTORY: Nov 2013 with Gross Sales for 2014 at $240,000 with Owner breaking even.
- VOLUME/NET Profit /LOSS: Owner Comments.
o Business open last year in March. March-Dec 2013 = 205,000
o Owner took over mid November.
o YTD 95,500 Sales
o YTD profit 38,000
YTD 2014 – 205,000
YTD profit 28,000
- HOURS OF OPERATION:
- Monday-Thurs 10AM-7PM
- Friday/Saturday 10AM – 9PM
- Sunday 11AM-8PM
8. SELLING PRICE/TERMS:
- Utilities on Avg $1,700
o Jackson EMC $1500
o Comcast $192
- Rent 5,700/month
- POS software $275/month
- Insurance 300/month
- Manager 2,200/month
- US Foods Avg 1,000/month
- Sam’s Club Avg 800/month
- Hourly wages 1,000-1,400 month
I operate on full staff. A new owner could save an additional 2,000 a month. There is huge room to grow the sales with the right marketing. I only use Facebook to market. There is going to be an increase of parent traffic as we are getting a YouFit gym next door and LA Fitness right across the street.
(This is an Open and Operating Business. Please do not make any attempt to contact Staff, Management, Landlord and or Ownership. Documentation and Inspections will be provided upon request)
TO VIEW PHOTO GALLERY AND MAXIMIZE SIZE CLICK ON ANY PHOTO AND USE YOUR ARROW KEY TO ADVANCE.