North Highland Restaurant & Bar.
Keep or Convert to any concept.
Million Dollar Build Out with state of the art kitchen.
Sales Approaching $2,000,000.
Seating for 100 guests.
Outside seating for almost 50.
Rent $13,000 all in.
Ten year lease with options to renew.
Full staff onboard for flawless transition.
Selling price is a fraction of build out so Owner is not showing full books and records. Sales, expenses and fixed costs will be revealed though to qualified buyer.
Plenty of parking.
Priced at $395,000. Owner would consider some financing.
- Highland Avenue begins at Central Park Place NE in the Old Fourth Ward and proceeds eastward past the Atlanta Medical Center and crossing Freedom Parkway a first time.
- It crosses the BeltLine where it becomes North Highland Avenue NE and forms the main retail and entertainment street of Inman Park.
- North Highland Avenue then bends north and crosses Freedom Parkway again, entering the Poncey-Highland neighborhood which takes part of its name from the avenue.
- It then crosses Ponce de Leon Avenue, entering Virginia-Highland, the second neighborhood to take part of its name from the avenue.
- Crossing Amsterdam Ave., North Highland Ave. enters Morningside/Lenox Park, then ends at the intersection with Johnson Road.
Click here to sign up for our free email alerts
to get new listings, price changes, updates and news.
If you need more information about this or any of our other listings,
please click here to electronically fill out our CA/NDA.