We represent tenants seeking the following opportunities. We encourage calls from landlords, developers and other agents who have possible sites:
- Largest cellular service provider in country seeks 8-10 additional sites 4,000-4,500 square feet. All markets, high visibility locations, end caps, free-standing or in-line with good exposure.
- Freestanding 1,0000/sf to 40,000/sf buildings and second generation space needed for several well established national, regional, local and Independents looking for second generation restaurant space for full service, casual, upscale, restaurants and club Operators.
Contact Steven Josovitz at 770-840-2121 or email@example.com
- Family Buffet Concept – Publicly traded company that is a leader in its category seeks 8,500- 10,000 square foot locations in Atlanta and other major Georgia cities. Existing Atlanta stores do in excess of four million in sales.
- Steak House - High visibility, public company seeks 6-8,000 square foot buildings or 1.5-2 acres for construction.
- Unique Sandwich/Bakery Concept - Numerous Atlanta locations seeks stores of 2-3,000 sq. ft. Prefer free-standing (purchase or build to suit) but will consider in-line with good visibility and access.
- Gourmet Mexican - Existing Operator(s ) Seeking anywhere from 1,500 to 5,000 square feet for upscale burritos or full-service Mexican. All Areas.
- State of the Art Sleep Experience Store 4-6,000 sq. ft. Expanding throughout Metro Atlanta. Owned by largest furniture company in the country.
Publicly owned Upscale Pawn Shop- All metro Atlanta markets 6-8,000 sq. ft.
Rapidly Growing QSR (full menu from fried foods to sandwiches, salads, pasta.) Ideal size is existing 2,000-3,000 square foot former restaurants emphasis on closer in counties and under-served communities.
High end premium American Steakhouse/Saloon -6-10,000 square ft. Buckhead, Midtown and Perimeter markets.
- Hi-profile investors looking for multi-unit restaurant groups anywhere in the USA.
We are always looking for restaurant opportunities for many different concepts requiring but not limited to freestanding, in-line, endcaps, fully or partially equipped, and vacant space that have restaurant hook-ups, grease traps, exhausts and fire prevention in place.
For info on the above properties, Please contact Harold Shumacher at (404) 240-0040 or firstname.lastname@example.org