Midtown Atlanta Food Hall Restaurant for Sale
Located at The Collective Food Hall, 756 W Peachtree St NW Suite C, Atlanta, GA 30308.
Key Money at $150,000 to acquire all furniture, fixtures, and equipment.
Owner financing will be considered.
- 769 square feet restaurant
- 200 square feet of storage
- Rent, CAM, taxes approx. $5K/month all-in
- Five-year lease with 4.5 years remaining, option for another 5 years
- Modest annual escalators
- Build out of approximately $250K (excluding equipment) completed in February 2020
- Mostly new equipment at a cost of over $50K; Equipment has barely been used
- Opened on a limited basis in Nov 2020
- Located in The Collective food hall at CODA in Tech Square
- Three concepts currently operating in The Collective, with one more restaurant and a full-service bar under construction
- Serves mix of office workers, midtown residents, and Georgia Tech students
- Located in the first of three buildings in CODA, a three building complex consisting of 1.3 million square feet of office space. The first two buildings are nearly 100% leased, and the third building is 85% leased and expected to be 100% leased by year end.
- Less than two blocks from Norfolk Southern’s recently opened 700,000 square feet headquarters; Less than two blocks from 1.8 million square feet Tower Square office complex; Three blocks from the Fox Theatre; Two blocks from the Biltmore building; One block from the Ga Tech Hotel & Conference Center; One block from the Ga Tech Scheller College of Business.
- Tech Square is an eight-block innovation district created by the Georgia Institute of Technology to attract new tech companies and innovation to the city
- Walk-in cooler 7’x9’
- Combination Oven electric 16-pan (Alto-Shaam CTP7-20E); Includes ventless hood (Alto-Shaam 7-20EVH)
- Undercounter Merchandiser 36” air curtain (Structural Concepts CO3324R-UC)
- Steam Kettle 6 gallon (Groen)
- Ice Maker (Hoshizaki)
- Ice Bin (Manitowoc)
- 72” Sandwich Prep Table (Delfield)
- 48” Sandwich Prep Table (Atosa)
- Hot Cabinet (AquaTemp CresCor)
- Salad Spinner (Sammic)
- 2 x Panini grill 14”x14” (Waring WFG275T)
- 2 x Steam table electric 2-pan (Servit EST-2WE)
- 2 x Ice cold table 48” (Eagle Group PCP-3)
- Various new sinks and tables
- Various small wares, blenders, meat slicer, etc
- Toast POS equipment
The Collective Food Hall @ CODA is a dining destination brought together by some of Atlanta’s best Chefs in an effort to offer a variety of culturally rich options for eating and drinking in the heart of Midtown.
Comprised of 25,000 square feet of street-level restaurant vendors offering both food and booze, The Collective Food Hall @ CODA will wrap the historic Crum & Forster building. Offering a vast range of cuisines and flavors found from around the world, this food hall will bring a true “foodie oasis” atmosphere to Coda for both lunch and dinner, seven days a week. With its unique environment, The Collective will also provide gathering, meeting, and dining hotspots that overlook the 20,000 square foot outdoor CODA plaza.
El Burro Pollo, Poke Burri, Aviva by Kameel, and Wildleaf Salads are the first four tenants scheduled to open this March. El Burro Pollo is a 20+ year concept developed by Chef Hector Santiago (of El Super Pan and Bravo’s Top Chef acclaim) featuring “Juarez, Mexico style” burritos, ceviche, bar, and more in a cantina environment. Poke Burri is the most award-winning poke brand in Atlanta and will be serving “sushi burritos and poke bowls along with their whimsical ‘secret’ off-menu offerings such as the sushi donut and sushi corndog.” Aviva by Kameel is one of the most highly rated Yelp brands in the whole country and will be offering their Mediterranean-style cuisine of fresh falafel, shawarma, vegetables, salads, and more. Wildleaf is a “healthy-fast-casual purveyor preparing specialty salads, grain bowls, soups, and smoothies.”
SmoQue Burger (“a farm & field-to-table sandwich and burger shop”) and By Weight and Measure (a new bar concept by the owners of Joystick and Georgia Beer Garden) will be joining the lineup of food and drink offerings at The Collective Food Hall @ CODA.
CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE – CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE
Click here to sign up for our free email alerts
to get new listings, price changes, updates and news.
If you need more information about this or any of our other listings,
please click here to electronically fill out our CA/NDA.