Steve Josovitz of The Shumacher Group. Inc. has sold Morningside Kitchen. Steve Josovitz and The Shumacher Group, Inc. represented Seller in listing and transaction. Morningside Kitchen s located at 1397 North Highland Avenue Northeast, Atlanta, GA 30306
Million Dollar Build Out with state of the art kitchen.
Sales have approached $2,000,000.
Seating for 100 guests.
Outside seating for almost 50.
Rent $13,000 all in.
Ten-year lease with options to renew.
Full staff onboard for a flawless transition.
Plenty of parking.
- Highland Avenue begins at Central Park Place NE in the Old Fourth Ward and proceeds eastward past the Atlanta Medical Center and crossing Freedom Parkway a first time.
- It crosses the BeltLine where it becomes North Highland Avenue NE and forms the main retail and entertainment street of Inman Park.
- North Highland Avenue then bends north and crosses Freedom Parkway again, entering the Poncey-Highland neighborhood which takes part of its name from the avenue.
- It then crosses Ponce de Leon Avenue, entering Virginia-Highland, the second neighborhood to take part of its name from the avenue.
- Crossing Amsterdam Ave., North Highland Ave. enters Morningside/Lenox Park, then ends at the intersection with Johnson Road.