Steve Josovitz of The Shumacher Group Sells Kale Me Crazy Franchise at Toco Hills Shopping Center. The Shumacher Group, Inc. and Steve Josovitz represented Seller in the transaction.
NAME/CONCEPT: Kale Me Crazy, is a
Located at 2929 N Druid Hills Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30329 in the Toco Hill Shopping Center a nationally anchored center.
InTown Atlanta Juice, Smoothie & Healthy Bowl Franchise.
KEEP or CONVERT
Super Hot Location.
Seating for 18.
Outdoor seating for 20.
Rent all in is $5800.
Five-year lease with 2×5 year options to renew.
A full staff of 8 plus GM, Assistant Manager.
Absentee owned and operated.
Books and records available upon request.
Weekly Royalty 6% + 1% marketing fee
Franchise Transfer fee (to be paid by buyer) is $10,000
Security Deposit (to be paid by buyer) is Security deposit is $5,847.
|MILE RADIUS||1 MI||3 MI||5 MI|
|NO. OF HOUSEHOLDS||6,401||56,757||181,168|
|AVG. HH INCOME||$112,343||$118,046||$119,205|
- Atlanta’s beloved shopping district, “Toco Hills” is comprised of Toco Hills Promenade and Toco Hills Shopping Center. Clyde Shepherd, the original owner of the center, named it for a term he learned while serving in Brazil during WWII. The name “Toco” means “more luck than you can imagine.” Located at the intersection of North Druid Hills and LaVista Roads, the Toco Hills totem is prominently displayed to the surrounding neighborhood. Both the Promenade and Shopping Center are designed and curated to engage the community with a collection of local and national retailers. The Promenade hosts a favorite breakfast spot, Duck Donuts and a Publix, while the shopping center offers artisan coffee from Spiller Park.
- Diverse mix of local, regional and national retailers
- Located less than 1.5 miles from Emory University and Emory Health with 14,700 students and over 22,000 faculty and healthcare employees.
- Educated, culturally diverse with higher incomes, the shoppers at Toco Hills love their neighborhood and invest in it regularly.
- Center underwent a redevelopment creating a community gathering space that is defined by great landscaping, outdoor seating, public art, live music, decorative lighting and outdoor lounging area.
CLICK ANY IMAGE BELOW TO ENLARGE