Steve Josovitz of The Shumacher Group Sells YEAH!BURGER Virginia-Highland to Farm Burger in 17-DAYS. The Shumacher Group, Inc. and Steve Josovitz represented Seller and guided all parties to Closing.
1) Property Address: 1017 N. Highland Avenue, Atlanta, GA 30306 is one of the hottest locations in Metro Atlanta to open a restaurant. This restaurant is located in the heart of Virginia-Highland with incredible street visibility, pedestrian traffic, vibrant village retail stores, and directly across the street from the iconic Atlanta eateries including Murphy’s and the original Taco Mac. Location is at the epicenter of one of Atlanta’s densest middle to high-income trade areas.
2) Original Opening Date: November 2010
3) Square Footage:
· Interior = 2,177 sf
· Patio = 600 sf
4) Number of Seats:
· Interior = 45
· Patio = 42
5) Number of On-Site Parking Spaces: 27 (includes two Handicapped spaces)
6) Historical Sales = Over $1,000 per interior square foot
8) Grease Trap 1500/gal
9) Original Opening Cost was $750,000.