Freestanding former Applebee’s Toccoa for Lease.
The site’s address is 1065 S. Big A Road Toccoa GA 30577.
Fully Equipped Turnkey for any restaurant, bar, retail, bank, office or another concept.
No Key Money Required.
The parcel is 1.4 acres.
The building is 4700 square feet
Monthly rent is $13,000.
Toccoa is the county seat of Stephens County, Georgia, and is considered the “Heart of Northeast Georgia.” The city is progressive, friendly and welcoming.
Founded in 1873, Toccoa is about 90 miles northeast of Atlanta and about 50 miles from Athens. According to Census 2010 figures, Toccoa has 8,491 residents. The total population of Stephens County in 2010 was 26,175.
Toccoa has earned numerous awards, including:
- An All-American City by National Municipal League
- Governor’s All-Georgia Community by the Georgia Department of Community Affairs
- Toccoa Stephens 2000-International City Management Association Award for Excellence in Citizen Participation
- Georgia Certified City by Georgia Department of Community Affairs
- Georgia Exceptional Main Street designation
- Georgia Chamber of Commerce “Stay and See Georgia” award
- An affiliate of Keep America Beautiful
- Official Tree City USA designation
- Georgia Municipal Association City Innovations Achievement awards
- American Public Gas Association Marketing award winner
- American Public Works Association award winner
- Georgia Water and Pollution Control Association Public Education award winner
Toccoa’s range of services attracts and supports a diverse economic base of 60 industries and more than 400 businesses and retail outlets. Stephens County serves as the major employment and retail center for a five-county area.
Toccoa is a regional medical center for a five-county area. Medical facilities include the fully equipped Stephens County Hospital with 24-hour emergency services and a managed-care center, the Toccoa Clinic, with a full range of diagnostic services, as well as other numerous physician specialties and family practitioners.
Toccoa offers more than 75 national and local stores, an award-winning Historic Downtown, and suburban shopping centers
TO VIEW PHOTO GALLERY AND MAXIMIZE SIZE CLICK ON ANY PHOTO AND USE YOUR ARROW KEY TO ADVANCE.