1) Property Address: 1017 N. Highland Avenue, Atlanta, GA 30306 is one of the hottest locations in Metro Atlanta to open a restaurant. This restaurant is located in the heart of Virginia-Highland with incredible street visibility, pedestrian traffic, vibrant village retail stores, and directly across the street from the iconic Atlanta eateries including Murphy’s and the original Taco Mac. Location is at the epicenter of one of Atlanta’s densest middle to high-income trade areas.
2) Original Opening Date: November 2010
3) Square Footage:
· Interior = 2,177 sf
· Patio = 600 sf
4) Number of Seats:
· Interior = 45
· Patio = 42
5) Number of On-Site Parking Spaces: 27 (includes two Handicapped spaces)
6) Historical Sales = Over $1,000 per interior square foot
7) Proposed Terms for New Lease Pending Approval of Tenant:
· Term = 5 years with one five year option
· Base Rent = $40 psf
· Annual Rent Increases = 3%
· Extras = Tenant pays annual property taxes and insurance ($13,887 in 2019)
· Free Rent = First six months
· T.I. Allowance = Available for new Tenant’s renovation.
8) Grease Trap 1500/gal
9) Original Opening Cost $750,000
10) Sale includes all AS IS furniture, fixtures, equipment and rights to negotiate a new lease.
11) This sale does not include real estate, rights to the use, or ownership of the business name, branding, signage, recipes, and or books and records of YEAH! BURGER.
12) Seller is lien-free.
13. Seller is in good standing with Landlord and not in arrears.
14. Keep as restaurant or convert to retail, professional or other use pending Landlord approval.
Priced at $325,000
Click here to sign up for our free email alerts
to get new listings, price changes, updates and news.
If you need more information about this or any of our other listings,
please click here to electronically fill out our CA/NDA.